I offer my Holistic Health services for pre- and post-natal women AND for the parents and baby once baby arrives.
Private Pre- & Post-Natal Sessions
This is such a wonderful way to care for YOU so that you can have the best pregnancy possible.
I customize a series of private sessions that combine yoga, meditation, breathing, and Zen Shiatsu tailored to your body and your needs pre-pregnancy, during all stages of pregnancy (including bed rest, with doctor approval), and during recovery from pregnancy.
Benefits of pre- and post-natal sessions:
- maintaining good posture, muscle tone, and circulation
- minimizing stiffness, aches, and pains
- supporting good sleep and eating habits
- increased energy, strength, and flexibility
Once baby arrives and is at least 3 months old, infant massage is a wonderful practice to learn for your baby.
We will schedule 4 lessons (30-45 minutes each) in your home – for you, your partner, and baby. You may also invite other regular caregivers to learn these techniques. In the first 3 lessons, I will teach you techniques for baby’s legs and feet, arms and hands, back, chest, belly, and face. Our 4th meeting is to solidify the techniques and have time for more questions and practice. After this series, we can schedule follow-up sessions in person or via Skype.
Benefits of infant massage:
- special time with parents and other caregivers
- teaches baby to enjoy gentle, soothing, and safe touch
- increased range of motion, coordination, and flexibility
- supported digestion and relaxation response